Thursday, February 16, 2012

New classes added for 2012

I'm very excited to announce my Mixed Media Houses workshop that is being offered at The Art School at Sandy Springs. This is going to be a great class and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone will bring to the table. Students will start with a photo of a building of their choice and will create a fantasy landscape around that photo. This class is appropriate for beginners as well as experienced artists.

July 14-15
9-4 each day
$345

Call Donna for information or register thru the site. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Staci, I just found your listing in CREATE NJ, looks like a fantastic event. You also caught my attention because of your last name which is also my maiden name. My dad is from the Pittsburgh area! Just wanted to connect with a connection & love to hear from you, Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool. My family is from the Tamaqua area. Look me up if you are at the conference this summer!
      Love your work btw:-)

      Delete