Friday, November 15, 2013

Blog moving!

But not just yet. :-) 

Early next week my new website will be going live. A big part of that will be my blog and my intention is that all of my online 'stuff' will be contained in one neat package. 

With that in mind, I want to know what you want to read. Originally I was using my blog to lend insight into my paintings because selling my artwork is how I make my living and there is so much thought that goes into what I do I wanted a way of sharing that with people who like my work. 

Since starting the blog I've branched out into teaching workshops and writing articles and art lessons etc. I haven't written too much on here about the 'how' of what I'm doing but maybe that is something people want to know?

Or maybe you just get a kick out of reading about my trials and tribulations while I try to make a living doing setting I love. 

So my question is simple...what do you want to find here when you check into staciswider? Inquiring minds want to know!

TGIF
I need a nap!

2 comments:

  1. Staci, you are a very fun, entertaining writer, so I do love hearing about your life as an artist. Being new to art myself & after taking your workshops at the Create Mixed Media Retreat in CA, I also adore when you show your process, techniques & new work on your blog. Thank you for sharing all of this with us --- it is an incredibly generous gift you give everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input, Dottie! I never really know what folks are responding to on here and what everyone wants to read. I'm starting to think about guest bloggers and profiling others. Of course, I will need to really get more organized about all of THAT! LOL

    ReplyDelete