Thursday, November 7, 2013

holiday presents!

Howdy to all of the new readers! Glad you found me. Please feel free to chime in below. I love to hear from people. So if you've tried to find my website, you will see that we are still working on the new one so I'm still using this blog page. Once I get the new website going my blog will be contained there and it will be "one stop shopping" baby!

and speaking of shopping...(do you like how I just did that? smoothly moving you into "gotta have it now" mode :~)

I've got a few paintings that are on the small side which makes them perfect for gift giving. Prices are listed in the descriptions. If you are interested and would like to purchase one of these pretty babies, send me a message at staciswider@gmail.com. Shipping will be around $25-$50 depending upon the circumstances. (as in, do I need to purchase a box or not)

"morning hugs" 12x36
$195

"today's hug" 12x36
$195
"spice 1" 10x30
$145

"spice 2" 10x30
$145

"spice 3" 10x30
$145

"little neighbors" 8x24
$115
That's all I've got for now. I really need to get back to writing about the work, but I'm a smidge busy trying to create the new work and the conundrum continues...

staci
frazzled as per usual

No comments:

Post a Comment