Tuesday, November 12, 2013

day 91: my PR skills need serious work!

Well, I really thought that I'd written about my new online art lesson with Cloth Paper Scissors but I guess I dreamt it or something:~) sheepish grin

Where's the fish oil? Obviously my brain needs food!

Oy.

And so, without further adieu, here is a link to my first ever online art lesson, published by Cloth Paper Scissors! Excuse me while I do a happy dance of joy...(insert complicated techno widget here that makes the letters dance around the blog page)...



The download is only $1.99 which is like less than a mochachino at Starbucks! And you get video instruction as well! And you can keep it forever to refer to again and again. This would be a great lesson tweak if you've taken this class from me in the past and you need a refresher. 

If you've already downloaded the lesson, let me know what you think! I had a lot of fun creating it and I just finished another print article coming out in the Spring so more goodies coming out in the next several months. 
Stay tuned and thank you to everyone who makes this all possible. 
Hugs!!
~staci

No comments:

Post a Comment