Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Great Week!

Now that the dust has settled and I'm unpacked...(Ok. Maybe 1/2 unpacked:~)...

I had such a great time in Irvine. I don't even know where to begin. I guess today I'll just start with an overview of the Create Retreat. This was my second time as an instructor and I'm looking forward to Create Somerset in July and Create Chicago in August. The hotel was very nice and I had the most comfy bed. Which was a good thing because I was so off due to jet lag I went to bed at 5 on friday evening and slept until 5 the next morning!

The folks at Interweave have been doing these retreats for a few years now and if you ever have the chance to attend, please treat yourself and DO! I met so many wonderfully creative women. I had everyone from gals who are instructors in their own right to women enjoying empty nesting and looking for a new creative hobby as well as every level of expertise in between. 

I took far too many pictures to put up in just one post so I think what I will do is write a separate post for each workshop I taught. There were 5 in all and I came away with something new from each group. 

I promised my students I'd get better about posting regularly so I promise I'll be back tomorrow with the first of the class reviews. Meanwhile, this is where you can find me, relaxing by the lake. It's glorious outside today.


No comments:

Post a Comment