Thursday, June 20, 2013

revisiting old themes

 Finally I'm back to work on my little houses and landscapes. I like the way the patterns look when cut out in the wood, especially the blue cloud piece. I've got plenty of this luan painted and I'm currently cutting different shapes and sizes and experimenting with layout and design. Once I get them finished and in the mail to their galleries, I'll post the links.

Aside from the new designs, I found a couple of these curved pieces in the studio so I painted up a fox and a corgi. These are off to Equine Divine in Aiken, SC. Stop by and pick one up for over your door. Promise it will be just the charming addition you've been craving for the house!


That's all for now. The new kitchen counters are in and now I just need RTB to put in the kitchen faucet so I can wash all of these ****** dishes!

color me excited!
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment