Friday, June 28, 2013

day trip in the Carolinas

After checking in on my artwork at Carolina Gallery on Wednesday I enjoyed a little shopping with a friend of mine who happens to be another artist. (Your shocked! I know!) Anyway, while we were making our way along the back roads of South Carolina and enjoying the GORGEOUS scenery, (the greens right now out there are so lush from all of this rain), our conversation turned quickly to all things art related.

Ok. Not all things.

Really we just talked about teaching workshops, destination art retreats, and hatching a pretty unfreakingbelievable plan for the near future. You heard me right.

Can you say "awwwesooome!"

I don't want to give too much away right now, but stay tuned. Wonderful things are perking and I promise you you are going to want to partake! All I will divulge is that not only is she a gifted artist, but she is also a great cook. Who loves to teach just like I do. Who knows other artists who like to teach. Who are also just as fun and funky like yours truly. Enough. I'm getting ahead of myself:~)

a little something new. 14x14


I promise I'll write more about these new cut out pieces that are currently on the table in my studio. Maybe I'll even do a little step by step. But for now...

color me giddy
staci

No comments:

Post a Comment