Thursday, October 3, 2013

day 51~night time dancing

Turns out there are 2 sisters who manage the dawn and the dusk and they guard over the doomsday hound, who just so happens to be tied to the star Polaris in the constellation Ursa Minor. Yep. And if the hound escapes he will gobble up the constellation, yes, the entire thing, and the universe will end. Needless to say that cute honey seeker is really kind of valuable.

don't you just adore the vintage button on the door of the camper? 
in a rare moment I got out the glitter. oy!

Except that the Slavs refer to the Ursa as the Wagon, which you can sort of see when you look at the stars, but not such a grand nomiker for such an important guy. Ya know?


Just a little useless information to digest today while you go about your creative chores. Meanwhile, I'm liking the way this new assemblage piece is turning out. And considering the wagon reference, I like that I included a mini camper.



I'll try to post a picture of this finished piece once it's all put together. A few questions to finish out the morning. Do you think I ought to offer any of these projects online? I don't even know where to begin. Second, how in the hell do you get other people to see your blog? I think I live in a cave. ..with my little bear:~)

Well, actually he's enormous at 95# as we approach his first birthday. I wonder if we could attach a small wagon to him...aaand we're right back where we started.
Tah!!
~staci

No comments:

Post a Comment