Tuesday, October 15, 2013

day 63~a little inspirational peak inside my head

I recently fell down the rabbit hole that is The Hermitage.  Oh. My. I love the way she writes and the way she sees the world. There is a magical sweetness to it all and I get lost in the fantasy. She makes me want to continue to bring to life these images and thoughts that swirl inside my brain. Pop over there and take a look.
by Rima Staines of The Hermitage

I'm also smitten with Slavic Folklore & World Dreaming. It is a page on Facebook and is just a wealth of information and inspirational photos. The other day I spent 90 minutes looking at photos of Russian architecture and reading about painted villages. Now all I need to do is convince the hubby that we need to take a trip to Croatia...
from Vladstudio.com via Slavic folklore and Dreaming
I've really got to get to work on my assemblage pieces. Today's the day! It's Tuesday. Think Pink!
staci

No comments:

Post a Comment